Skip to main content

wahhh~~ whee~ self entertainment!

hoho! kop frm nad!! so some of da ans remains da SAME!! y? cus im LAAAZXZZZYYYY

01. Your name --seow ken!! [sumtyms ppl pronounce it as shiow ken, i JUS realised thy were calling me HOT all along hoho!]
02. Hobbies -- Eating, sleeping, slacking, breathing, reading. Practically anything which doesn't bore me and keeps me alive.
03. Gender -- Female, i suppose.
04. School/work -- p Junior College. rar.
05. Height -- 16o cm short. I desperately want to grow taller. Boohoo.
06. Horoscope -- Aquarius. WE rock!
07. Address -- Teck Whye Lane.
08. Email -- ksk_1989@hotmail.com
09. Hair colour -- black n white! wosh! white hair ROCK!
10. Eye colour -- brack, i think.
11. Skin colour -- sh*t colour!! hoho! brown. But fairer in the areas not exposed to the sun.
12. Right or left handed -- Rightie.
13. Status -- Single and loving it!
14. Siblings -- 1 older brother who is most of the times, non-existent.
15. Last 5 digit of your mobile no -- 82876.
16. When's your Birthday -- 21/12/1989. [take away the 1s! [woah! damn cool! ]
17. Age -- 17. Dreading every single moment of it. I can't wait to get my driving license. Woopie!
18. Shio -- Huh? Does shio mean hot?
19. Religion -- buddhist, and proud of it!

[[ have you.. ]]
20. Tried smoking -- Never did. Never will.
21. Drink alcohol -- coke rocks!
22. Been hurt emotionally -- **lips tremble** HOW... can ...u...ask SUCH A THING! WAAAAHHHHHHHH~!!! **floods**
23. Kept a secret from anyone -- Is this supposed to be a rhetorical question? [eheh nad, i dun understd ur ans]
24. Been on stage -- RARR! gues wat i was??!! RARR!

[[ Favorites ]]
25. Color -- Boring colours like black and white. Bright colours like red, flourescent orange and lime green.
26. Food -- Anything un beefified.
27. Town -- I don't dig towning.
28. Numbers -- 2! 22! 222!
29. Cartoons -- Too many to list.
30. Movie -- No preference actually.
31. Subject -- None. I repeat, none.

[[ right now.. ]]
32. Wearing -- Tee and long pants. Oh nono, wearing some fanciful dress.[o mmy tian! nad u dun wear under wear wor!! :o! so liberal AH!?!?! as 4 me, shirt shorts UNDERWEARS
33. Hairstyle -- aunty hair
34. Looking for -- answers to ans this.
35. Thinking of -- answers to ans this [hello!].
36. Listening to -- TANK! WOOH! btw, tank is NOT da vehicle, he's a singer [chi] VROOM VROOM!

[[ do u believe in.. ]]
37. Love -- yes. n i believe EVERYONE around me is violently in love with me.
38. Faith -- Yes, but i seriously lack it.
39. Yourself -- More often than not, no.
40. Ghosts --Yes, but have yet to see one.
41. Angels -- Yes. I can feel them all around.[myself! =D]

[[ in the last 24 hours.. ]]
42. Worn jeans -- no.im too hot =)
43. Cleaned your room -- You mean we have to clean it? Hmm.
44. Cried -- **sobs** YES!! whn u asked me qn no. 22!! WAAHH!!!!
45. Met someone new -- Not really.
46. Last person you talk to on the phone -- mm,lemmi tink.. mm, OH! I NOE! BUT I DUNO! [wahaha was woken up by some littkle gal calling on my hp, duno hu. mus b ANOTHER 1 of my admirers. we happily hello hello hello hello each other for awhile until i BOOM out laughing =D]

[[ love life ]]
47. Do you believe in love -- -.-" piang. stm sia u person setting quiz.qn 37 hello??!! **raise eyebrows**
48. Have a secret admirer -- Keyword here is secret, so how am i supposed to know? But in any case, i doubt i have any cos i'm too ugly.
49. Do you wanna get married -- nah. not really, i've always wanted to live alone HOHO! until i rilli do maybe i'll consider this again =).
50. How old do you wanna be when you get married -- rarrr 100!
51. How many kids do you want -- 2!! adopt adopt!
52. Would you have sex before marriage -- HELL NO. I forbid it =)
53. Do you have a crush -- YES. oreo crush. =)
54. What do you want most in a relationship -- No idea.
55. Pink or Black -- Black.
56. Kiss or hug -- I shall choose kick or punch.=D[wohohohoh!! nice 1 nad!! =D]
57. Summer or winter -- i lyk both leh. summer wooh!! fun! winter wooh! oso fun!! =D
58. Sunny or rainy -- Sunny. Rainy weather makes me cranky.
59. Chocolate or vanilla -- both =)
60. Hanging out or chilling -- Monkeying around.
61. Music or TV -- TBTB!
62. Hamburger or Pizza -- Both. There's no room for choice here.
63. Smile or Laughing -- Both. These 2 are like my lifelines or sthg. hurr?? i tot bth r quite similar??
64. Sleeping or eating -- Both lah. Duh.
65. Mc Donald's or KFC -- Both have their respective strengths so i don't know.
66. Silver or gold -- Silver. Gold gives me an 'auntie' feeling. [PLUS! a very kopitiam towkay fwelling too!]
67. Sunset or sunrise -- Sunrise. sunrise liao cn eat prata =)
68. On phone or in person -- mm, ok la both.
69. Diamonds or pearls -- Yucks to both.
70. Adidas or Puma -- It's got to be Adidas.
71. Band members or models -- Band members. Models give me the 'we-are-brainless-himbos' feeling. [TOTALLY!]
72. Local or International Artist -- International lah.
73. Sneakers or boots -- Sneakers.
74. Jack Daniel's or Chivas Regal -- Huh?
75. Dunhill or Marlboro -- or
76. Clubbing or live music -- My own dancing and singing.
77. Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt -- Johnny Depp.
78. Angelina Jolie or Kate Hudson -- me.
79. Colossal/epic or romantic comedy -- Colossal/epic comedy can? Romance flicks are too generic.
80. BMW or Ferarri -- BMW.[TOTALLY!TOTALLY!TOTALLY!TOTALLY! =D]
81. Incubus or Maroon 5 -- Muse.[lol ans da qn lah nad. fall out boy =)hoho! practise wat u preach man!]
82. Long haired or bald -- Moderate pls. [extremities LOL but bald's quite cool=)as in COOL balding la. chris daughtry's sumwat bald ryt? hmmz]
83. Pop or rock -- mm, no pref la, sounds nice thn i'll lyk lor.
84. Beach or mountain -- rarrr, mountain actually.
85. Nokia or Ericsson -- Nokia.
86. 311 or Hoobastank -- Who in the world is 311?[hoho! ya lor!]
87. Asia or America -- both ok la, bt im leaning towards asia.
88. Tattoo or piercing -- Neither. Guys who have these 2 are downright gays and a huge turnoff.[ya!]
89. Asking or answering -- Asking. It requires less wit and thinking.
---------------------------

---10 Firsts---
First Best Friend: eileen!
First Pet Name: yao guai![monster!]
First Piercing: NONE.
First Crush: mm, dun remember name.
First CD: Like i can rmb like that.
First School: cck cc =D.
First House Location: Teck Whye Lane. Been here since god knows when lah.
First Kiss: Kiss to my parents, i think.
First Car: I'd like to own a bmw!

---9 Lasts---
Last Time You Smoked: Need i repeat myself?
Last Food You Ate: mac fries.
Last Car Ride: tooooo long ago....
Last Movie You Watched: did i say im a NOOOB? n a POOORRRR 1 at tt?!! =S cant remember =D
Last Phone Call: rarrr! funy little gal in da morning=D.
Last CD You Listened To: angela zhang flowers of paradise or sth liddat. still m listening. bt abit sick. hmm..
Last Bubble Bath You Took: Huh?
Last Song You Listened To: fan kong xiao zu. anti terrorist group--tank.[i JUST chgd cd =D]
Last Words You Said: hahaha.

---8 Have-You-Evers---
Dated A Best Friend: erm ili?**wriggles eyebrows SUPER UBER VIGOROUSLY** nah!~~~ cannooooot...noooo... later sum stiock will head butt me =)
Been Arrested: Thank god, no.
Been On TV: If i'm not wrong, yes.
Eaten Sushi: yesh... but NONE of da RAW stuff. LOVE da salty scallop 1!!
Been On A Blind Date: That's insane. But i'd like to date McFly though.
Been Out Of The Country: Duh. Who hasn't?

---6 Things You've Done Today---
Went cc mug.
jog. [i smell lyk crap now. =) HUR?! noooo tt's not possible...=)]
funny exchnge over fone w little gal.
Sang.
cooked n ate=) SAME thing for breakfast lunch n dinner hoho!
Blogged.

---5 Favorite Things (not in any order)---
bed.
stuffed hippo.
coke.
Food.
Computer/laptop.

---4 People You Most Trust---
ili.
nad.
weilin.
HOHO! no more leh! =S sadly, i dun rilli trust myelf! =D make WRONG deicsiong more than half da tym!! HOHO! lyk deiciding to start this quiz at all! =D

---2 Choices---
Vanilla or Chocolate : Chocolate.
Hugs or Kisses: Kicks or punches.

---1 Person You Want To See Right Now---
I feel like being alone at the moment. hoho! same =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recluse

Once every so often, I like to withdraw into myself and shut out the world- whimsically. Just stop talking. No real reasons. Not really the first time. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps, this is a part of me that needs some getting used to. Perhaps, the people who knows me, knows this happens. Perhaps, the people who do, doesnt exist. Perhaps i'm wrong- Perhaps this is selfish. But once, just once, every so often- i'd like to claim my leave from social behaviors. Just once every so often, i'd like to disappear. Take the phone off the hook- for ages. -I'm sorry though, if my habits hurt. And i do so appreciate the concern too. But, like my daddy says: ourself knows best. sk

overwhelming

i woke up at 4am this morning without an alarm, thinking about all the work undone. realising it's the 12th, and that i'm meeting AC on the 19th to run through my presentation, which i haven't editted. thinking about needing to submit 12 more prescriptions by tomorrow, and i haven't done any. thinking about topics discussions that have't been fulfilled. thinking. thinking. thinking. but unable to drag myself outta bed; my body resisting to put itself through the tsunami of shit. grr. i shall shut both my eyes and trudge through it. Need to remind myself really, that work never stops. ever. Need to remind myself of who i am truly- that i exist without the work. i simply have to start living and breathing again. A random thought, you know how some sites like to ask you to key in some verification code before posting? I like the way blogger does it. "Please prove that you're not a robot." haha, but unfortunately, i think i am becoming one. ok. e

Limited time

We all have limited time on this Earth,  and a limited 24 hours in a day. What you choose to pack into that 24 hours, will decide what your life portrait will look like at the end of your road. (Yes, I think a lot about the end of the road nowadays.) I was just thinking to myself yesterday, if i applied the "rise of the guardian" concept to myself, what would my core be? I had wanted it to be love. I had thought that love shouldn't be limited. I had thought, that I would be able to dedicate a certain share of love to all the people in my life, who needed the care at the point in time when they do. I had thought, that my heart should be big enough to welcome as many people in as possible. Because ultimately, at the end of my road, I want to breath my last breath smiling, knowing that I have made a difference to people. I had thought that was possible, but i forgot that while my heart can be limitless, my time can't. In trying to be everybody's friend, I have fa