Skip to main content

=)

Am taking a break from mugging.

Just in case i forget, let me record down 2 very heartwarming and adoring incidents yesterday. =)

1) It was yet another day on the semi-peak hour train back home. Everything was exactly the way they should be: no seats, people redefining grab poles as lean poles, semi-clubbing kind of crowdedness that makes me wanna whip out my fone and play a song, hoping to see everyone bounce to the music. (Now, that would really be a sight wouldn't it? =D). So yes, a typical journey back home. However, there was something atypical about this situation. Or rather, there was an atypical character present at this situation. there was- a toddler boy. Correction: there was-a very adorable- toddler boy with his family. (now that i am recalling this, i must say, shame on the Singaporeans who didnt have enough initiative to give up their seats to this family. the 1st thing i heard when i got on the train, was this: "no no no no no~". lol, that was the boy's answer to everything.

Father: "__ (forgot his name), come hold on to the pole.."
boy: (sings) nononononono
father: come sit here in the pram
boy: (sings) nononononono

-boy goes to somebody on the train and started playing with their suitcase. the suitcase had cats printed on it.-

Father: Cats!
boy: (sings) nononononono!

LOL. As the train rocked its way to jurong east, the brave little toddler stumbled and tumbled his way around the train cabin. Until, he came over to my side of the cabin. The train shook at that very moment, and the boy fell. in front of me. But no, he didn't cry. =D so i helped him up, and handed him back to his father. and guess what happened next?

(reader's discretion is advised. the following paragraphs may throw u into fits.)

The boy turned back and smiled at me. (SO CUTE.) then, he struggled free from his daddy's hands, and promptly proceeded to walk towards me. BUT, before he got to me, he sat down. right in the middle of the cabin. And- stretched out his hand towards me. HAHAHAHA. so i picked him up and he promptly struggled free and found another corner, where he sat down, and stretched out his hands towards me- again! =D lol. CUTE RIGHT! =D

That boy made me laugh so hard. =D

heartwarming incident 2:
SEOW KEN HAS AN IPOD TOUCH NOW! =))) thanks to jenny dar! =) We had an extremely long phone conversation last night. It warms my heart that time flies so fast when we're spending time together. =) I'm very happy to say that after almost 2 years of being in a relationship, our spark hasn't diminished a bit, and is in fact evolving into a- FOREST FIRE. AHAH. exaggerated much. =) but yes. Looking back on the past 1 year and 8 months, i can see that both of us have grown and changed. like jenny said last night, we both learnt to "accomodate" to each other's differences. yes, we still quarrel. but nothing so big to be worth remembering. How do i put this across.. We are a pair that doesn't go out much. We spend a substantial amount of time studying tgt. We don't go to movies. We also spend a lot of time eating and talking on the phone. Everything about us seems, so ordinary. And this is exactly what i like about our relationship.

simplicity.

(my english suck really bad omg.)

haa, ok, enough mushy business. I just want to take this chance to say thanks to Jenny for being in my life. You've made me a better person. i grew to know that what i believe in, only represents a very small minority of the population- same goes for everyone- and that sometimes, differences do not need to be ironed out. Sometimes, there are no reasons for things happening. sometimes there are no reasons for arguments and bad temper. So at the end of the day, we all need to learn to focus on the bigger picture, and let go of the minute details. I would say, that being able to truly let go of unhappiness and not find somebody to blame, is a fine art to be mastered over a long time.

Thanks jenny. =)

sk

p/s: ilu.
pp/s: In my everyday life, there are some staple people i never fail to think about. (though thoughts do not always translate into actions). today, i wanna say something to a very special person in my life. Jo- i wanna let you know that you're in my thoughts everyday. Remember that everything will work out fine, no matter how bad situations seem to be. stay hopeful! remember that you're a fine young lady, so don't let anyone convince you otherwise. =) iloveyou for all the efforts you make to maintain our friendship. and iloveyou for being you! =) *hugs* hang in there girl!

pp/s: this was too long a study break. dammit. =.=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recluse

Once every so often, I like to withdraw into myself and shut out the world- whimsically. Just stop talking. No real reasons. Not really the first time. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps, this is a part of me that needs some getting used to. Perhaps, the people who knows me, knows this happens. Perhaps, the people who do, doesnt exist. Perhaps i'm wrong- Perhaps this is selfish. But once, just once, every so often- i'd like to claim my leave from social behaviors. Just once every so often, i'd like to disappear. Take the phone off the hook- for ages. -I'm sorry though, if my habits hurt. And i do so appreciate the concern too. But, like my daddy says: ourself knows best. sk

overwhelming

i woke up at 4am this morning without an alarm, thinking about all the work undone. realising it's the 12th, and that i'm meeting AC on the 19th to run through my presentation, which i haven't editted. thinking about needing to submit 12 more prescriptions by tomorrow, and i haven't done any. thinking about topics discussions that have't been fulfilled. thinking. thinking. thinking. but unable to drag myself outta bed; my body resisting to put itself through the tsunami of shit. grr. i shall shut both my eyes and trudge through it. Need to remind myself really, that work never stops. ever. Need to remind myself of who i am truly- that i exist without the work. i simply have to start living and breathing again. A random thought, you know how some sites like to ask you to key in some verification code before posting? I like the way blogger does it. "Please prove that you're not a robot." haha, but unfortunately, i think i am becoming one. ok. e

Limited time

We all have limited time on this Earth,  and a limited 24 hours in a day. What you choose to pack into that 24 hours, will decide what your life portrait will look like at the end of your road. (Yes, I think a lot about the end of the road nowadays.) I was just thinking to myself yesterday, if i applied the "rise of the guardian" concept to myself, what would my core be? I had wanted it to be love. I had thought that love shouldn't be limited. I had thought, that I would be able to dedicate a certain share of love to all the people in my life, who needed the care at the point in time when they do. I had thought, that my heart should be big enough to welcome as many people in as possible. Because ultimately, at the end of my road, I want to breath my last breath smiling, knowing that I have made a difference to people. I had thought that was possible, but i forgot that while my heart can be limitless, my time can't. In trying to be everybody's friend, I have fa