Skip to main content

post a's.

OH MY GOODNESS-

(WARNING: this is completely random shit =DD reader discretion -if there's any at all lol- is advised =D SERIOUS)

its friggin OVERRR!!! im a free birdy!! tweet tweet!!!! (haha, jo don't say i nv mention u!! tuu wit tuu wit, you tuu wit ur way!! =DD)

ANYWAY! post a levels are... as good as i think they can get =D an entire day of slow paced, nothingness. ahhhh~ tantalising. my idea of a proper life- no life! =DDD haw haw haw.

2 years in JC wasn't exactly a bed of roses. academic demands were crappy, and when coupled with cca demands, school demands, people, etc, it almost threatened to suffocate- but yea, at the end of it all, i wouldn't disagree that it had been a most interesting and unique experience. JC life for me was especially fulfilling. the a levels period saw me working my ass off (not literally- though i wish =D quite the opposite hapened HAHA)- which was something quite new, considering that slacker had once been my middle name. (n considering that mrs chiu had threatened to call my parents for nt doing work lol. that woman, damn cute!! =D)

other than the pushing myself to work for grades, JC also saw me working with people whom i found to be entirely different from me. trying out different approaches to handle people, solve conflicts, etc, again, quite refreshing. lol, but of course, when personalities clashed, conflicts are almost inevitable- most ashamed of those times =S.

but i'm blessed- luckier than most i think- to have a fantastic class. odd balls la we all, =D, but fantastic. we have jason, the life of the class (NEXT to me of course haw haw haw). always armed with a bag of laughs, n funny noises (tweet tweet!! LOL mr lim!!), n full of the bullying factor. SAM-text size got meaning one horr!! BOIIING!, lyn (HITAM! poor thing, always kenah bullied lol at night cannot see u!!), silei (tezt size meaning =D)( her TALL ness lol WAAAAVE!!!) , sarah my dear! i see love in the air!!! =D (edwinium sarate! love this lol) were favorite targets. then we have *intro: JOY TO THE WORLD!!* keh kiong- who, lyk jason, was always armed with a bag of noises, though not very funny waahaha (jkjk!) then we have edwin the PRO PAP! (lol damn funny, ask him "what u wana do after a levels?" he said: "i'm gonna be your prime minister LOLOL) n eileen the chic babe! lol, still water runs deep man, piano pro sia this one!! very fun to have convos with you! =D VERY REFRESHING! joshua the zai one, =D lol, always invade his house to mug lol.. remember that day aft some ppr? =D when ed, kk, me, eileen, josh went to mac n just chat our lungs out. DAMN FUN! =D wahaha nxt we have Xiu-li! lethal combi with silei lol.. always on the lookoout for nice faces! waha, n pinching silei's blubber =D we also have sturdy mrs superman (ya ryt! =D) aziemah, it pro!! the video for mrs lim was lovely! n thanx SO MUCH for the pizzas!! so sweet!! puts ur welfare head ( whoever she is *innocent*** ) to shame =D n our very beloved but also very shor- (er, nvm =)) CM michelle!! wakaka, thanks for everything u did for the cls!!! that's a very BIG evrything k!! =D cus u did a lot. n also, MAFIA henry (RAWR! CHEAT AT SOCCER!!) cool cool one and zihao (KOK!) , lol, always kenah shot by mrs leong.. =D we also have cool cool weikit, whose english is lyk MIND BLOWING. wanyu the prof liar lol, yiying! my dear maths neighbour! wanyu n yiying lol, tennis pro ah?? xiao yu! CHUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! =DDD enough said lol, the earnest student (quoting mrs leong =D) =D PAMMY!!!!! =D (who so totally cannot play hide n seek, cus CERTAIN THINGS (note the SIZE ah =D) just cant b hidden =D) next, moo mooo daniel, (we still havent compete to eat up the school field grass lol) the one who LOVES his "hamster" right? (what's her name ah??wahahaha)*wriggle eyebrows* =DDDD (COUGH!)
also, we have agnes the dutiful citizen, =D quoting mrs leong. bingshao, the PIANIST! (nono, not like the movie) AND weilin my darling bitch! so glad u're happy now!=D bless u! AZUL =D always a bag a fun! lol, when u imitate mdm lin!! u MUST be her in disguise right!! and asyikin! =D fellow fan of fmma n bleach!! =D SYAZZY WAZZY! funky hair!! =D n funky guitar playing rugger! KENNETH!!! haa, SHE ADDICT!! =D lucky pork went to she concert!! i oso wan!! thanx for the times when u helped us book bbq pits n wat nots.. =D n yes yes, u always reply msgs one!! unlike me!! =D waka, one of the very FEW hu reply me evtym i msg the class... =DDD

these dudes made jc life so much more...


there's still more that i wana say lol, but till next tym i feel like writing bah lol..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recluse

Once every so often, I like to withdraw into myself and shut out the world- whimsically. Just stop talking. No real reasons. Not really the first time. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps, this is a part of me that needs some getting used to. Perhaps, the people who knows me, knows this happens. Perhaps, the people who do, doesnt exist. Perhaps i'm wrong- Perhaps this is selfish. But once, just once, every so often- i'd like to claim my leave from social behaviors. Just once every so often, i'd like to disappear. Take the phone off the hook- for ages. -I'm sorry though, if my habits hurt. And i do so appreciate the concern too. But, like my daddy says: ourself knows best. sk

overwhelming

i woke up at 4am this morning without an alarm, thinking about all the work undone. realising it's the 12th, and that i'm meeting AC on the 19th to run through my presentation, which i haven't editted. thinking about needing to submit 12 more prescriptions by tomorrow, and i haven't done any. thinking about topics discussions that have't been fulfilled. thinking. thinking. thinking. but unable to drag myself outta bed; my body resisting to put itself through the tsunami of shit. grr. i shall shut both my eyes and trudge through it. Need to remind myself really, that work never stops. ever. Need to remind myself of who i am truly- that i exist without the work. i simply have to start living and breathing again. A random thought, you know how some sites like to ask you to key in some verification code before posting? I like the way blogger does it. "Please prove that you're not a robot." haha, but unfortunately, i think i am becoming one. ok. e

Limited time

We all have limited time on this Earth,  and a limited 24 hours in a day. What you choose to pack into that 24 hours, will decide what your life portrait will look like at the end of your road. (Yes, I think a lot about the end of the road nowadays.) I was just thinking to myself yesterday, if i applied the "rise of the guardian" concept to myself, what would my core be? I had wanted it to be love. I had thought that love shouldn't be limited. I had thought, that I would be able to dedicate a certain share of love to all the people in my life, who needed the care at the point in time when they do. I had thought, that my heart should be big enough to welcome as many people in as possible. Because ultimately, at the end of my road, I want to breath my last breath smiling, knowing that I have made a difference to people. I had thought that was possible, but i forgot that while my heart can be limitless, my time can't. In trying to be everybody's friend, I have fa