Skip to main content
ok, quick one! got the urge!


right. my lit teacher zaleena came to us with a story of this girl who defied all social conventions and went ahead to pursue what she enjoyed in life. she theoricated that this girl probably had had enough. to semi quote her" you know there comes this point of time, when you've done the same thing for so long, or when things just gets so overwhelming? you just want to drop everything and do whatever you want to do".

Zaleena you hit the nail on the head man! =D!! 2007 had been pretty much a very light year for me. so far. YET, i still break whenever i can, slack whenever i can, and cannot [lol]. plus! im always weighed down by this heavy dreary weary tired feeling. the feeling of psychologically drain. but i know i havent been doing much. there really is so much more i should do and can do. but. i'm not doing them. =) don't tell me i am please. =) like seriously what audacity!! to actually doubt the fact that i would know myself better than you do me?! =O wow. and there isn't a need to lie fyi. =)i dont bother.=)

right i strayed. mm, my point: i'm sick. sick of studying. sick of jc life. it's not pioneer maybe. or maybe it is. whatever it is, i've had enough. really. i have the urge to turn my back, leave jc and just never come back. i would've laughed at this naive and unpragmatic idea last year. but right now, i can't care less. i just want to leave it all behind. im tired of being nice. tired of doing work. tired of needing to complain to ili. tired of working with ppl i don't like. tired that i have to hide so many of my emotions. tired of playing up to the role of a cheery clown. tired of trying to be helpful. just.

tired .

if anyone noticed, i'm really trying to let go. off my acads, off my cca, off w wtv proj i have a leg in.

truth to be told. im tired. tired of growing up. tired of being a jc student. tired of facing the real world. so please don't mind me for shuddering when i hear ppl go "face up to reality!" as if reality is not already staring at you in your face. as if reality is not already occupying your every breathing space. as if you need to allocated every bit of your time facing reality. as if! what's wrong with indulging in a bit of hope and dream once in awhile? what's wrong in trying to lift your morale by bringing your hope up? tell me what's wrong? if you can convince me, i'll submit and perhaps even follow your way of dealing with pains in life- by facing up to reality. sure. higher hopes means a heavier fall. but. at least i get to a high before i fall. especially if you know you're going to fall. why stay so low moaning about the impending fall and eventually fall a bit to reach lower ground? what's the point of being so low all the time?!?

nobody is telling you to live in your lalaland. by giving u hope, we're teaching you to live better, to live easier. but we're in "comfort" of the knowledge that reality stares at you and never let you forget. so you'll never reach lalaland. perhaps lift abit and plop. but nothing more. hai. i don't know how to bring my point to you. happiness is a matter of CHOICE. everything is a matter of choice. faced with impending pain, you can choose to 1. resign to it immediately and moan and groan for an extra period of time. or!2. force yourself to either come to terms with it and continue to live happy. if that's not possible. then. forgt it. ignore. ignore. ignore. let's not unneccesaarily waste our life and time wallowing in pain that might not even come. really. if it'll come, it will come. no point worrying seriously.

maybe im not understanding enuf.

right. nvm
sk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recluse

Once every so often, I like to withdraw into myself and shut out the world- whimsically. Just stop talking. No real reasons. Not really the first time. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps, this is a part of me that needs some getting used to. Perhaps, the people who knows me, knows this happens. Perhaps, the people who do, doesnt exist. Perhaps i'm wrong- Perhaps this is selfish. But once, just once, every so often- i'd like to claim my leave from social behaviors. Just once every so often, i'd like to disappear. Take the phone off the hook- for ages. -I'm sorry though, if my habits hurt. And i do so appreciate the concern too. But, like my daddy says: ourself knows best. sk

overwhelming

i woke up at 4am this morning without an alarm, thinking about all the work undone. realising it's the 12th, and that i'm meeting AC on the 19th to run through my presentation, which i haven't editted. thinking about needing to submit 12 more prescriptions by tomorrow, and i haven't done any. thinking about topics discussions that have't been fulfilled. thinking. thinking. thinking. but unable to drag myself outta bed; my body resisting to put itself through the tsunami of shit. grr. i shall shut both my eyes and trudge through it. Need to remind myself really, that work never stops. ever. Need to remind myself of who i am truly- that i exist without the work. i simply have to start living and breathing again. A random thought, you know how some sites like to ask you to key in some verification code before posting? I like the way blogger does it. "Please prove that you're not a robot." haha, but unfortunately, i think i am becoming one. ok. e

Limited time

We all have limited time on this Earth,  and a limited 24 hours in a day. What you choose to pack into that 24 hours, will decide what your life portrait will look like at the end of your road. (Yes, I think a lot about the end of the road nowadays.) I was just thinking to myself yesterday, if i applied the "rise of the guardian" concept to myself, what would my core be? I had wanted it to be love. I had thought that love shouldn't be limited. I had thought, that I would be able to dedicate a certain share of love to all the people in my life, who needed the care at the point in time when they do. I had thought, that my heart should be big enough to welcome as many people in as possible. Because ultimately, at the end of my road, I want to breath my last breath smiling, knowing that I have made a difference to people. I had thought that was possible, but i forgot that while my heart can be limitless, my time can't. In trying to be everybody's friend, I have fa