Skip to main content

NP!- catching on the tide of nostalgia b4 it recede

RARR!!! had a BBQ w da dudes on tues[19th] bit sad tt not many ppl turned up...=( bt nvm tt!! =D was way nice to c da old faces agaiN!=D RARR!!!!

haa...tt day xy passed me a cd of fotos to pass to nad... n pass i havent, bt looked thru i did.. =) b4 u say i was peeping... i sorta had permission to ok!! =D me:"i oso wan da pics!! " xy:" thn u cn gt frm nad wat!!=D" i presume it's this same cd ...so yap... lkd thru it....=D. i hope u dun mind!! =D

wahhhhhhh....i rilli rilli rilli miss it.. those days... those buddies!! those jokes, quarrels, punishments, drills, cis, ncos, cadets...=) I LOVE NP!!!!!!!!!!! rilli rilli do!!!!!!!! ahhh~

haha...lk thru da pics... n remembered many many things... haha... saw da ci's video's!!!-got...ade jinhui honglim qihui hongyun junjie junwei mu liang- FARNNY!!!haa... speaking of CIs...im very interested to noe!! n owaes wanted to ask... what happened then ah? haha i seriously have bad memory... all i remember was tt 1 moment we were joking, playing.. all nice, friendly... thn it all became hostile. what happened? was it something we did? or did not do?? hmmz... it continues to baffle me... wahhh... a yr ago, mm i myt b slightly irritated now, recalling this...haa, 2006 has done lots... i feel ready to discuss this man!! jus tok bout wat happened, wat went rong, possibly laugh at our then childish ways, n thn walk away with a gd impression of each other...=) idealistic ? maybe bah... =) bt i dun tk it's TT impossible ...

another thing, our squad... haa... sometyms... i wish our NP life ended at sec3 level. really. tt of cus is nt possible, bt im allowed to have impossible dreams ryt? =D i dont noe... but i think, in sec 4... we all drifted apart ah?? into our starting to form cliques, whr the noisy n irritating gets noisy n irrtating-er [i noe i noe...meme!! :D], the quiet gt quieter, the isolated, gt erm isolateder haa... it's saddening tt our final yr turned out lyk tt... all the conflicts, b it in the dark or light...all the TOs..[o my tian!!]...the worsening rapport w da CIs...it's almost heart wrenching... tt's one thing tt hasnt chgd since the past... what happened?? hmmz... i have no idea...

haa... i'm trying to resolve unresolved conflicts here man!!seeking answers for unanswered questions.. =D really.. haha, cus i didn't want myself to b thinking of the same things as i m now, when i recall the best time in my life...say 5 yrs down the road...

anyhows! i want an NP camp!! i want the sweat the mud the internal swearing the laugh the camp! =D [effect of lking thru atc pics] let's have one nxt yr dec k?? pls?? haa... thn let's do the same old things over again man!! pitch tent!! [dang !!i miss pegging!!=D]haa, let's invite da CI n NCOs back to torment us man!! =D RARRR!!!!!!!!

sk

shit tt was TOTALLY random...LOL..=D




which reminds me... have u eaten a stingray today?





hmm... nth..nth much... jus asking... random qn..=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recluse

Once every so often, I like to withdraw into myself and shut out the world- whimsically. Just stop talking. No real reasons. Not really the first time. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps, this is a part of me that needs some getting used to. Perhaps, the people who knows me, knows this happens. Perhaps, the people who do, doesnt exist. Perhaps i'm wrong- Perhaps this is selfish. But once, just once, every so often- i'd like to claim my leave from social behaviors. Just once every so often, i'd like to disappear. Take the phone off the hook- for ages. -I'm sorry though, if my habits hurt. And i do so appreciate the concern too. But, like my daddy says: ourself knows best. sk

overwhelming

i woke up at 4am this morning without an alarm, thinking about all the work undone. realising it's the 12th, and that i'm meeting AC on the 19th to run through my presentation, which i haven't editted. thinking about needing to submit 12 more prescriptions by tomorrow, and i haven't done any. thinking about topics discussions that have't been fulfilled. thinking. thinking. thinking. but unable to drag myself outta bed; my body resisting to put itself through the tsunami of shit. grr. i shall shut both my eyes and trudge through it. Need to remind myself really, that work never stops. ever. Need to remind myself of who i am truly- that i exist without the work. i simply have to start living and breathing again. A random thought, you know how some sites like to ask you to key in some verification code before posting? I like the way blogger does it. "Please prove that you're not a robot." haha, but unfortunately, i think i am becoming one. ok. e

Limited time

We all have limited time on this Earth,  and a limited 24 hours in a day. What you choose to pack into that 24 hours, will decide what your life portrait will look like at the end of your road. (Yes, I think a lot about the end of the road nowadays.) I was just thinking to myself yesterday, if i applied the "rise of the guardian" concept to myself, what would my core be? I had wanted it to be love. I had thought that love shouldn't be limited. I had thought, that I would be able to dedicate a certain share of love to all the people in my life, who needed the care at the point in time when they do. I had thought, that my heart should be big enough to welcome as many people in as possible. Because ultimately, at the end of my road, I want to breath my last breath smiling, knowing that I have made a difference to people. I had thought that was possible, but i forgot that while my heart can be limitless, my time can't. In trying to be everybody's friend, I have fa