Skip to main content

Hey bitch! =D

does this offend u? i sincerely hope from the bottom of my heart tt the ans is no. BUT if it did... im sorry..

well, got feedback tt i really shouldn't be using the word ["you know what" =D] as it's very sensitive, and it offends some people. first let me explain myself, i had used the word on certain people, purely with the intention of endearment[if there's such a word lol... derived from endearing...=D i should write longman!=D], it would have been "honey!" or "dear!" or "darling!" -erm, abit, erm, guniang- or "pukky wooky!" - erm.... ya...- or whatever that people normally used. but for want of something different and identifying, i chose the word=D. for example, if i said "eh xxxxx! in class, weilin would know i'm calling for her." in t1, "eh xxxxx!" would have gotten qingpei or cal [mainly qingpei haha =D, u bitch[=X] =D] to turn. it didn't come to my attention that there would naturally be some people who would take my words literally, and ignore the need to analyse one's tone and facial expression in order to determine my intentions and true underlying meaning [that is to be endearing =D].

somone has feedback this to me sometime before today, but i had ignored it [ my apologies] as i felt that, nah... how can anyone take me literally? nono.. i took for granted that people would take the time to analyse all aspects of my words and actions before coming to a conclusion...BUT, as i received this feedback for a second time, i trust that i can no longer go on believing that no one would take me literally... SO! i have to make a PUBLIC APOLOGY to anyone whom i've offended:

i sincerely apologise for the lack of discretion in my choice of words. i did not think that it would affect anyone negatively. no harm was intended, and i hope that none was taken. SORRY! :(

with that, i promise [**gasps** intense word.. n NO hc =D lol... not getting breathless here... lol..] that i will try to refrain from using that which is sensitive. but of course, my mother is mrs. koh, and not maggi, so please do not expect INSTANT results. [get it? =D maggi= INSTANT mee?? laugh with me man!!=D].

sk

p/s: upon re reading this post, i felt that some might get the idea that i'm being sarcastic. i'm not! really! =D i mean what i said just now... please try not to misunderstand my intentions... :( it would be ironic, [HAH! i noe my literature! XD] would it not? for me to write a post trying to clear up the misunderstandings others might have in my intentions when using the word, and then create even more misunderstandings.. =D lol... btw... working along the lines of IRONY again.. i chose to use "the word" in replacement of bxxxh as i felt that it would also be ironic for me to use so much of the word in the post in which i promise [**gasps**] not to use the word. so ya, tt's not sarcasm=).

erm ya.. lol...=D cya all!!

p/s no. 2: "one more thing!" -- jackie's uncle [haha!=D]
national day was fun...=D whee!! i finally got to take the picture i've wanted to take!! [u'll see...=D] =D YAY HEY!!=D hahahaha.... i want da pictures...=D muahaha... but i still think there isn't much patriotic mood this year...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recluse

Once every so often, I like to withdraw into myself and shut out the world- whimsically. Just stop talking. No real reasons. Not really the first time. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps, this is a part of me that needs some getting used to. Perhaps, the people who knows me, knows this happens. Perhaps, the people who do, doesnt exist. Perhaps i'm wrong- Perhaps this is selfish. But once, just once, every so often- i'd like to claim my leave from social behaviors. Just once every so often, i'd like to disappear. Take the phone off the hook- for ages. -I'm sorry though, if my habits hurt. And i do so appreciate the concern too. But, like my daddy says: ourself knows best. sk

overwhelming

i woke up at 4am this morning without an alarm, thinking about all the work undone. realising it's the 12th, and that i'm meeting AC on the 19th to run through my presentation, which i haven't editted. thinking about needing to submit 12 more prescriptions by tomorrow, and i haven't done any. thinking about topics discussions that have't been fulfilled. thinking. thinking. thinking. but unable to drag myself outta bed; my body resisting to put itself through the tsunami of shit. grr. i shall shut both my eyes and trudge through it. Need to remind myself really, that work never stops. ever. Need to remind myself of who i am truly- that i exist without the work. i simply have to start living and breathing again. A random thought, you know how some sites like to ask you to key in some verification code before posting? I like the way blogger does it. "Please prove that you're not a robot." haha, but unfortunately, i think i am becoming one. ok. e

Limited time

We all have limited time on this Earth,  and a limited 24 hours in a day. What you choose to pack into that 24 hours, will decide what your life portrait will look like at the end of your road. (Yes, I think a lot about the end of the road nowadays.) I was just thinking to myself yesterday, if i applied the "rise of the guardian" concept to myself, what would my core be? I had wanted it to be love. I had thought that love shouldn't be limited. I had thought, that I would be able to dedicate a certain share of love to all the people in my life, who needed the care at the point in time when they do. I had thought, that my heart should be big enough to welcome as many people in as possible. Because ultimately, at the end of my road, I want to breath my last breath smiling, knowing that I have made a difference to people. I had thought that was possible, but i forgot that while my heart can be limitless, my time can't. In trying to be everybody's friend, I have fa