Skip to main content

dental dental...

whooo~ it's been a way looong tym since i last updated...but this is REAL exciting...so i'll tell u guys bout it..

WARNING: THE ENTRY IS UBER LONG...I WARNED U..I'LL UNDERSTAND IF U DONT READ IT FROM TOP TO END...[juz dun lk at me if ur teeth mysteriously starts aching]

ok...i've been having toothache 4 quite some tym...now dont say tt i eat too much sweets n dont brush..tt is history!! but since da tooth decay started long ago..haiz...anyway...toothache sucks...big tym...it hurts so much tt i m driven to flinging vulgarities at my pillow... n i'm not TT crude a person...unless in dire situations..i wont swear...[:| i tink] anyway...toothache realli hurts...n yar...i wish tt whoeva is luffin at me now [ or say i eat too much sweets]..will gt a terrible terrible toothache too...wahaha...TT is evil..honest..

ok anyway..i went to da dentist...n he chked out my teeth..thn he mumbled sth bout analgrams n sum no.s n some being tilted [eg. 5.2tilted..]...i duno...but analGRAMS sounds lyk maths to me...lyk paralleloGRAM...[SEE!! i owaes knew too much maths was bad 4 u!!] n anyway...aft TT v mathematical examination...he started tapping on my teeth..[tap tap taptaptap..he doesnt exactly have a great sense of rhythm..]on my part i'll "arh!" in tune with his tapping..[ tap arh arh tap tap arh arh tap(my bad teeth were side by side)]thn he decided tt..[at least i tink he did] he cnnt spot any ting wrong frm da surface of my teeth [note: at dis pt of tym i still din noe it was tooth decay...i juz tot it was super uber ultra hypersensitve teeth]..upon tt discovery...he decided tt an XRAY! was necessary...so ...it was an xray i got..da lady assist. got me to lie down...thn she threw an ultra big n heavy lead bib on me...[i swear tt if a baby wears tt bib...he''ll hardly hav to worry bout dirtying himself..cuz he wun even b able to eat..] ok th ultra big n heavy was ABIT exaggerated..but anyway..aft the bib, thy gave me a pacifier..juz tt THIS pacifier..is also lead! whee.. so yar..aft treating me lyk an uber oversized baby...[ i noe i'm real cute..but treating me lyk a baby is abit too extreme..]...as i was saying...aft treating me lyk an oversized baby da doc came in chk a few things n said..."dont move k"...n he left..n the lady assist left..n thy came back ..n took me out..hmmz...i tot xray would b sth MORE~~ at least put da lights out..but NO~~...thy juz left..n came back to retrieve me even b4 i felt th climax was thr..ok...thn we went back to th clinic..n i lay down on th bed again..thn to kill tym th doc ask...whr r u schling ..i said i'm gg to ajc..thn he said.."wah..tt is so far" **at this pt...imagine a whole crowd og ppl appearing behind him n saying it w/ him (anime anime..=D)]** y da drama? ooo cuz he's da no.-i-cnnt-count-th [not bcuz my maths suck] person to say tt to me...WHEE~~

thn we gt the xray film...here's ur million dollar qn...guess the size of the xray film..issit (a) a5 size[1/2 a4] (b) passport size (c) a4 size or (d) a6...the correct answer is (B) passport size....hmm..juz lyk b4...I expected MORE frm an xray..~~[recall : on tv..xray films r on avg drawing block size...da last tym i took 1..it was a4...] ANYWAY~ my teeth r haywire..uber messy [transparent teeth makes it all the more worse]...i m so ashamed of my teeth...

anyway[again] ... he told me tt the decay was realli deep in...as in REALLI deep in..he had to do sth n remove my nerves..n to do tt super painful procedure..anasthetics were required..myabe it's the toothache tt was distracting me...maybe it's da dentist or maybe, it's juz me..but i din feel a ting 4 da injection...i told myself..

'...antbite antbite...'
doc: "ok close ur eyes..n take a deep breathe "
[he has a nice voice..he shd realli b a dj]
**body tenses**
'ANTBITE ANTBITE!!'
**stares into da doc's mask...n watch the needle go in...n leave**
'i dun feel a ting..!!'
whee~ i m so proud of myself 4 tt..wahaha...

aft tt..it's the procedure of drilling n sucking [irritating sucker..literally..]...n washing...[oo...the doc kp spraying water on my face..] mainly there's only 1 detail left 4 me to recount...th cutting of nerves..

well..as u might noe..da doc wore a plastic mask..n so i cld view th whole procedure..[highly entertaining] anyway..into th climax of the entertainment...the doc came up w/ a razor like needle...[essentially it's a needle with jagged edges] the needle was of normal needle length...[th fine thin needle ] n guess wat? he stuck th entire length of it into my teeth..tho i cant feel aniting..i was creeped out..the needle is so lng!! my tooth was round 1/4 it's length!! exactly how bad was the decay..[not tinking not tinking..]

to top it all off...my dentist trip concluded magnificently..magnificent as a WATERFALL..[u'll noe y waterfall later...read on..]u see..anasthetic..to me at first..wld numb your nerves n perhaps act as an insulator to the electrical impulses to your brain [my theory...im nt sure..] to my wonderful "delight" i discovered it does more thn tt... as u noe...aft the dental session..u nd to rinse ur mouth to remove the debris..[i had fillings]n so i did as i was told--rinse... my top left lip thn felt numb..awkward...like having sum1 pinch your lip lightly n holding on..[i cn c all of u pinching..=D]..anyway, i took sum water into my mouth, n as i bend to start rinsing..the water ..erm..fell..[now u gt it..]yea..i cldnt move my lip!! argh...n so i cant close my mouth properly..YAY~

ok..tt's it..this is an uber long entry i noe...if u bothered to read frm top to end, thx! i juz wanted to share it w/ ppl..so even if u hadnt read it fully, it's ok...[i hope u get a toothache]..erm...tt's it cya~!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recluse

Once every so often, I like to withdraw into myself and shut out the world- whimsically. Just stop talking. No real reasons. Not really the first time. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps, this is a part of me that needs some getting used to. Perhaps, the people who knows me, knows this happens. Perhaps, the people who do, doesnt exist. Perhaps i'm wrong- Perhaps this is selfish. But once, just once, every so often- i'd like to claim my leave from social behaviors. Just once every so often, i'd like to disappear. Take the phone off the hook- for ages. -I'm sorry though, if my habits hurt. And i do so appreciate the concern too. But, like my daddy says: ourself knows best. sk

overwhelming

i woke up at 4am this morning without an alarm, thinking about all the work undone. realising it's the 12th, and that i'm meeting AC on the 19th to run through my presentation, which i haven't editted. thinking about needing to submit 12 more prescriptions by tomorrow, and i haven't done any. thinking about topics discussions that have't been fulfilled. thinking. thinking. thinking. but unable to drag myself outta bed; my body resisting to put itself through the tsunami of shit. grr. i shall shut both my eyes and trudge through it. Need to remind myself really, that work never stops. ever. Need to remind myself of who i am truly- that i exist without the work. i simply have to start living and breathing again. A random thought, you know how some sites like to ask you to key in some verification code before posting? I like the way blogger does it. "Please prove that you're not a robot." haha, but unfortunately, i think i am becoming one. ok. e

Limited time

We all have limited time on this Earth,  and a limited 24 hours in a day. What you choose to pack into that 24 hours, will decide what your life portrait will look like at the end of your road. (Yes, I think a lot about the end of the road nowadays.) I was just thinking to myself yesterday, if i applied the "rise of the guardian" concept to myself, what would my core be? I had wanted it to be love. I had thought that love shouldn't be limited. I had thought, that I would be able to dedicate a certain share of love to all the people in my life, who needed the care at the point in time when they do. I had thought, that my heart should be big enough to welcome as many people in as possible. Because ultimately, at the end of my road, I want to breath my last breath smiling, knowing that I have made a difference to people. I had thought that was possible, but i forgot that while my heart can be limitless, my time can't. In trying to be everybody's friend, I have fa