Skip to main content

hairy gays~ ppl whom i cn trust with my life. thank you.

~once a hairy gay, always a hairy gay man!~

now...what's this hairy gay ting about? wahaha it's my group name for ltc 2006!!

proudly presenting ...the hairy gays!!

-grace
-elizabeth
-yi sin
-other facilitator[ sry i din catch ur name!]
-aziemah
-lalita
-michelle
-min xian
-seow ken
-ally [duno how o spell lar]
-aloysius
-bingshao
-guan yi
-jeremy
-jun yuan
-kah hwee
-keh kiong
-syazwan
-yi kuan
-edwin [the feel good instructor always praising us? =D]

hairy gays rocks my socks!! to be honest...for the first time ever since i decided to permanently become a pjc student, i smiled truly from the bottom of my heart. i didnt think it was possible here, but i completely trusted a group of ppl; i felt sth for thm; thy made me feel fuzzy inside waakka; n i cried from the bottom of my heart =D. for all that n more....

thank you
i reallli learnt a lot from this ltc...it has done a hell lot of good for me. erm... i finally came to terms with my weaknesses... n for once in my life, someone saw sth in me, that everyone else failed to notice... [thx edwin!] edwin told me: u have potential! but learn to speak up=)
mmm... i honestly tink no one, [or at least no one made it known tt thy noticed] has ever noticed tt noisy n vibrant i m...im not a person who dares to speak up... in fact, i hav little confidence in the things i say. i went into the camp the person tt i've been all my life. hiding a lot, smiling everything away;not saying wat i feel; carrying many things deep whr ppl cant see... be it tt ppl were too bz to notice or tt im too gd at hiding, no one saw the things i hid. sumtyms i'll tell ppl i cant take it, thy say tt i'll b fine. tt im th one hu's doing the best in the cls. ppl tk im mostly sunshine. TT throws me off my balance actualli. alone, i analyse myself n im nth lyk tt! no one saw wat i saw, n i felt alone. it meant a lot to me, for him to notice wat i rilli m... THANK YOU.
Grace: when evryone raised their hands to say tt thy felt my connection to my goal, u didnt. thank you for being honest. lol... i was shocked... i felt tt my table performance was unconvincing n thoroughly put on, so it rilli surprised me tt ppl were able to feel sth about sth i felt nth about[ if u gt me, if not, nvm!=D] seeing the support i gt, i was absolutely ready to accept tt things r ok... my goal is clear n reasonable. but! u came forth n pointed out tt u din feel a thing. haha u have no idea how tt left an impact on me...rilli... bcuz of u, i realise the nd for me to rethink my goal. n bcuz of tt, re gain a proper direction in my life. THANK YOU.
elizabeth: to b honest, u're the facilitator i felt more comfortable w. i was rilli able to relax n speak my mind, bcuz u were thr. THANK YOU.
hairy gays:
im abit lazy to type now... but all of U made a difference [huge one ] in MY [ pronoun i=D] life. it is the greatest thing tt happened to me so far in pioneer junior college. i wldnt want to share this experience with anyone else. mmm i think we've all grown in our on ways. azi, im proud tt u went for th jump no matter wat u felt. thanks team, for tt comfortable cradle. kk, thx for opening n warming up at the end. it felt good serious. syaz, jeremy n junyuan, u guys r great leaders. lalita n minxian, u're a comfort to have thr. it's good to know tt u're thr to lk aft th tings we overlooked [which is quite a lot]. michelle n yi kuan, thanks for always being cool, it hlpd me cool down too =D. ally, u lao ti go, thx for always being on the high n kping the spirits up.. "let's go let's go!!" . aloy, thx for being so truthful about ur feeling... it meant alot for me, n it hlpd me faced up to mine too, i admire u for tt. bingshao, thx for always being thr with inspirational quotes to spark off the few brain cells of mine to think.erm... i hope i din miss out anyone...because of all of u, i feel safe, i feel safe enuf to drop all of my pretences, to show who i am.
anyhow, team hairy gays... well done...n
thank you
"in our team, i wasnt from s05, neither were u from s16, we all came from the hairy gays. "
p/s: our sort of theme song is from pokemon.. =D
Laura Pausini - The Extra Mile Lyrics
Countless eyes are watchingIn this our finest hour
It's time to realize the dream
Of who we really are
I'm gonna freeze this space in time
Rise to make the call
Cease the moment
Make it mine
And through it all
Straight as the arrow flies
I will run towards the finish line
With all the strength I've found
My feet won't touch the ground
I will scale the heights if I believe
The wings of faith will carry me
I'll go the distance just to reach
The arms I'm running to
I'll go the extra mile for you
I know it won't be easy
To make you understand
I want to take the glory
And put it in your hands'
Cause your the light that makes me shine
You're the hero in my eyes
Win or lose
Do or die?
I'm aiming high
Straight as the arrow flies
I will run towards the finish line
With all the strength I've found
My feet won't touch the ground
I will scale the heights if I believe
The wings of faith will carry me
I'll go the distance just to reach
The arms I'm running to
I'll go the extra mile for you (Go the extra mile)
(Go the extra mile) in the end
(Go the extra mile)
I wanna be able to say
I give all of me for the world to see
And I would do it all again
I'd go the extra mile
Straight as the arrow flies
I will run towards the finish line
With all the strength I've found
(All the strength I've found)
My feet won't touch the ground
I will scale the heights if I believe
The wings of faith will carry me
I'll go the distance just to reach
The arms I'm running to
I'll go the extra mile for you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recluse

Once every so often, I like to withdraw into myself and shut out the world- whimsically. Just stop talking. No real reasons. Not really the first time. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps, this is a part of me that needs some getting used to. Perhaps, the people who knows me, knows this happens. Perhaps, the people who do, doesnt exist. Perhaps i'm wrong- Perhaps this is selfish. But once, just once, every so often- i'd like to claim my leave from social behaviors. Just once every so often, i'd like to disappear. Take the phone off the hook- for ages. -I'm sorry though, if my habits hurt. And i do so appreciate the concern too. But, like my daddy says: ourself knows best. sk

overwhelming

i woke up at 4am this morning without an alarm, thinking about all the work undone. realising it's the 12th, and that i'm meeting AC on the 19th to run through my presentation, which i haven't editted. thinking about needing to submit 12 more prescriptions by tomorrow, and i haven't done any. thinking about topics discussions that have't been fulfilled. thinking. thinking. thinking. but unable to drag myself outta bed; my body resisting to put itself through the tsunami of shit. grr. i shall shut both my eyes and trudge through it. Need to remind myself really, that work never stops. ever. Need to remind myself of who i am truly- that i exist without the work. i simply have to start living and breathing again. A random thought, you know how some sites like to ask you to key in some verification code before posting? I like the way blogger does it. "Please prove that you're not a robot." haha, but unfortunately, i think i am becoming one. ok. e

Limited time

We all have limited time on this Earth,  and a limited 24 hours in a day. What you choose to pack into that 24 hours, will decide what your life portrait will look like at the end of your road. (Yes, I think a lot about the end of the road nowadays.) I was just thinking to myself yesterday, if i applied the "rise of the guardian" concept to myself, what would my core be? I had wanted it to be love. I had thought that love shouldn't be limited. I had thought, that I would be able to dedicate a certain share of love to all the people in my life, who needed the care at the point in time when they do. I had thought, that my heart should be big enough to welcome as many people in as possible. Because ultimately, at the end of my road, I want to breath my last breath smiling, knowing that I have made a difference to people. I had thought that was possible, but i forgot that while my heart can be limitless, my time can't. In trying to be everybody's friend, I have fa